Academy consultation January 2018
The Governing Body has proposed that our school converts to an Academy, and joins the Bath and Wells Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust. We have run a full consultation for parents, carers and other interested parties in December and January, focussed on the proposed conversion to Academy status.
Full documentation for this process will be located here with paper copies available on request.
The FGB ratified the decision on 29th January.
- Further reading document governance-in-multi-academy-trusts_Sept2015.pdf
- Footnote 11 School_Admissions_Code_2014_-_19_Dec.pdf
- Further reading document Guidance-Paper_Staying-in-Control-of-your-Schools-Destiny-joining-a-MAT_Nov-2016.pdf
- Footnote 9 Education and Adoption Act 2016.pdf
- Footnote 6 Every School an Academy CBP 7549.pdf
- Footnote 8 Institute for Fiscal Studies spending per pupil.pdf
- Footnote 4 Coasting schools regulations.pdf
- Footnote 3 Open_academies_and_academy_projects_Sept_2017.xlsx
- Footnote 10 SEND_Code_of_Practice_January_2015.pdf
- Footnote 2 and further reading document Parliamentary Briefing Paper FAQ Academies and Free Schools.pdf
- Footnote 5 Parliamentary Briefing Paper School Funding.pdf